Monday, March 2, 2009

Parmesan crusted chicken



I know I haven't posted for a long time my friend Tawnya who just started her own crafty blog reminded me of this, but I just got my house on the markets so now I have more time to craft and I have a bunch of things to post in the next couple of days. I thought I would start with a recipe. I found this recipe on pioneer women and it is so good. I made it last week and my husband loved it so much I am making it again for dinner tonight since I already have all the ingredients. You can find the recipe here It is super easy, but very impressive to those you make it for. Last week I made it when we had the missonaries from our church over and I served it with a salad and baked potatos. Tonight I am making salad and oven fries to go with it. Happy cooking and hopefully I will get more posts up this week.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Yummy! It looks appetizing and the picture is awesome too!