Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Cupcake Card and Ring-BCC #2

My husband had a surprise birthday party for a co-resident the other night and need a present so I whipped up this little ring and card for her. The ring consisted of gluing a flower cabochon onto a ring base with jewelryglue very easy. For the card I used a 3 in by 6 in piece of cardstock folded in half with a cordinating ripped piece of paper glued to it. For the cupcake I stamped it with a stamp I picked up at Micheals for $1 colored it with colored pencils cut it out and put it on the card with a deminsional. I then inked up the whole card with some pink ink to ruff it up a little. I like the look and it helps hide any imperfections. So this is the second Birthday Card Challenge little cards and/or cupcakes. Have fun!

1 comment:

Susan said...

here's my link http://underthewillowprims.blogspot.com/2010/02/birthday-card-challenge.html