Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines Print Art

I saw on some show that print art was going to be big in 2011 so I thought I would jump on the band wagon. My mother-in-law is always singing this song to the kids so I thought that she might enjoy this for Valentines.

Then sticking with the song theme I made this one for my mom.

What do you think? My husband doesn't get it. Maybe he will like it more when I print them out. I haven't printed them out yet because I am still deciding on what size, I guess I will just go through my box of frames and see what size I have. I don't know how to make a little download button (if you do feel free to tell me), but I think if you click on the image twice it will be the right size to print out your self or leave me your email in the comments and I will email you a copy.

Linking up here.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing it! I think it's great.

Tausha said...

i love this! my mom is always saying this to her grandkids. what a perfect valentine! thanks for sharing ur talents! husbands never get it! have a fabulous week!

Michelle said...

Love this! Thank you for letting us download it.

Kim said...

I'm so glad I found you on "Skip to my Lou" today! I sing this song to my baby girls ALL THE TIME! Just finished printing it out and can't wait to frame it. :) Thanks so much for sharing.

Fancy Frills Style Studio said...

I love the first printable, I sing this song to my little girl all the time! I am going to have to print it out!

Jennifer and Enoch Jones said...

My husband doesn't get it either... maybe it's a guy thing. I think they are super cute for Valentine's Day though! Thanks for sharing.

techkmr said...

good Valentine Cards Collection. It's very cute cute printable cards